Friday, October 31, 2008

Journey into the Crack Week 5

Last week I told everyone that the next step was to learn how to ride into the Crackpacker and that's exactly what I am doing now. I am learning how to step in from a steamroller. Special thanks to Eric for allowing me to use his video segment that I turned into a How TO. It really helped me out in this learning process. I have been told over and over again its the hardest way to learn how to get into but right now I can't do a Steamboat and I don't have a ride in for the Wheel chair. I started this process on September 30' and here we are on the 31 of October and I have made some progression. Each week I gain more control than the last week and I keep pushing my self harder. When I am stepping from a non rolling steam. That gave me the confidence to try it while rolling. I still don't have great control but I keep working on it. As I get my body in the correct position it gets easier each time. I will start making updated videos on Fridays because of work I have not been home sometimes during the week. This day is pretty much a good day for me. With it getting darker faster it may get much harder So it may be a Saturday day Update! Thanks for taking this journey with me. Next Step learn to ride in from a rolling steamroller.

Keep on Riding!!

No comments: