Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Journey into the Crack Week 3

Week number 3 is here. I am coming up quickly to the first month. I have been making daily progression with many lessons along the way.I have taken what Lee "HUCK" Edwards has told me to do with my hips and started to use them properly. I have also started to try and learn the ride in from Steamroller. I have seen it done many times and it looks very easy but its not a easy maneuver. This week by the time I got home and got ready to ride it was very dark outside and it had rained so the ground was very wet. I kept slipping off the Pegs. If I get the chance I will re shoot this weeks video in the day time. As you can see I made another step in the right direction and I am controlling my crackpacker longer with each session. Its not consistant yet but it will be with enough practice.

Keep on Riding!!

2 comments:

Site Closed said...

Good work! :) Clicked the link from your global flat thread. I will be following your progress with this one. Keep it up! Klem!

Mark "Rad Dad" Dandridge said...

Awesome!! Thanks for keeping track with me. I am coming up on week 4 and today I found the magic spot. Oooh it feels so good!!