Thursday, October 16, 2008

I got some candy...want some?

Okay you must be wondering why I got some Candy. I found the Sweet SPOT! Today was a classic day for learning a trick. Just when you have just about ready to give up. Your sick and tired of falling and your ready to toss your bike in the the dumpster, it happens. I found the magic sweet spot. Since I was not able to get a picture on Tuesday I got one in today. If you look during week one I was leaned forward and week 2 I started to straighten out and now I am just about there. I am feeling more and more comfortable each day.
For the first time today I fell out of the trick and hit my knee. IT HURT!!! Thank goodness for my knee pads or I may not be able to ride for awhile while it would heal. It hurts still but I will be okay. I rammed my knee into the rear peg. Next week will be a month. I will not be able to post a picture and video on Tuesday but I will latter on in the week. Thanks for taking the journey with me. Please feel free to make comments. I don't know if you were here unless you leave one.

Keep on Riding!!!

No comments: