Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Journey into the Crack Week 4

This is week number 4 of my Journey into learning a crackpacker. My Son Caleb has been able to record me each week. I was out of town on Tuesday and that has been when the week has started. Its now Wednesday and a day late. I hope to be back on track next week. As you can see I am finding more control each and every week. Next step is to find a way into this trick. I think I can comfortably coast it for a good distance now that says..YES you can coast this trick. Next step will be the ride in. I think this will be my biggest chanllenge because but I know I can do it. I have gotten this far and I know I can take it all the way. It will be getting dark much faster soon. As you can see last week I was riding in the dark and the rain. I will not let the weather get in the way of my progression. Hopefully in the next 4 weeks I can learn how to ride into the crackpacker. That will be my next line of videos and then the RIDE OUT!! I have always had issues with riding out of tricks. I am going to go all the way with this one. I have made the mental comittment to learning this trick and thats the hardest part of doing something. Thanks for taking the time to keep up with my progression and Keep on the look out for next weeks progression video. Anyone else out there learning it too? Let me know and i will post your video in my blog...

Keep on Riding!!!

2 comments:

Site Closed said...

It's cool you've got your very own little videographer to film your stuff! :) Looks like you're really on your way to getting this trick totally dialled. It's a great feeling when you finally feel that sweet spot and lock into the balance point!

Klem.

Mark "Rad Dad" Dandridge said...

I think the greatest thing to happen is when my son said. He wanted to learn a Steamroller or Tailwhip. That means the world to me. More than me learning a new trick. It does my heart good to be outside riding with my son. A real dream come true.
The funny thing is its getting easier everyday. Now I have to start working on the ride in. I have been putting it off. I got to step up to the plate. Thanks so much for the comment!!!

Mark