Saturday, October 25, 2008

Learning the Ride in with Eric

I have started the process of learning how to ride into a Crackpacker I have the rolling part coming along pretty good right now. I had a great opportunity to go hang out with some of the Dallas Crew. Clint Majors funded the entire trip and I was there taking pictures and filming. Today I was composing a video from our trip when I ran across this segment. I thought it was perfect because its how I want to learn my ride in. I took the video apart Ground Rules Style.(Thanks Matt) I have had many tips about doing this trick. I got one last night from Jim McKay about holding the steam closer to your leg. I was able to highlight that part in this video segment. It really doesn't look that hard to do. But I have never gotten even close. Now that I have this video to study and a few more ride in tips I have everything I need to learn this ride in now.

Keep on Riding!!

No comments: