Friday, October 10, 2008

Crackpacker Explosion



It seems that many more of my friends are learn and working on this trick now. I heard from my friend Jake that Scott Byrd and Chris Armstrong had a new video up on You Tube related to their Crackpacker progression. Its does my heart good to see such fast progression. I am stoked to see this video and wanted to share it with everyone else.
Today was the Pre Jam for the Texas Flatland Round Up 4. I got the opportunity to work with a Crackpacker Master. Lee Huck Edwards. He showed me some things that I could be doing better. I was coasting much further tonight than I ever have. It felt really good and I am looking fwd to doing another progression video shortly. Thanks Lee for the tips. Its really making a difference.

Keep on Riding!!

No comments: