Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Journey into the Crack Week 6

Sorry for the long delay. There have been many things happening that has prevent me in making a timely update. Be warned I have been trying to make updates on either Friday or Saturday. But I will be at the ATL Jam this weekend so it will take a bit to get the newest update up. This past week has been filled with many more activities other than riding. It shows in my progression because I am just about the same as I was last week. That is not such a bad thing because it means I am becoming more consistent with my riding and that is always a good thing.

Enjoy!! See yall next week!!


2 comments:

Comatory said...

You got the ride in. All you need is just go a bit faster and not panic when you get in to the crackpacker. You gotta straighten up the body once you step into it.
As for coasting them you got it figured out pretty good. Just try to coast them in a narrow line from the beginning as I can see when you carve them you lose a lot of balance. Dont worry, carving will become much easier in a time.
Also the carving is very useful to learn a rideout from crackpacker. As you lean in to a curve, raise your leg over the bar and catch the handlebar with your hand. It best works with crosshanded steamroller but can be done regular too.

Keep on goin Mark.

congrats on interview

Andy from Czech Republic

Site Closed said...

Update? :)