Sunday, March 22, 2009

Journey into the Crack Week 26!



Yes its been 26 Weeks! Wow what happens to the time. After the visit from Terry Adams. I have found new motivation. I was slowly becoming depressed trying to keep up with my progression but I kept regressing. I was loosing ground instead of making progression. At least visible progression. Now that it's light longer out side I can get to some riding more often without the added pressure of trying to get this done after work in 5 minutes. So hopefully we can get back on track and keep making steps. I have pretty good control of my glide now. I need to work on the ride in and the ride out now. That is going to be key to my success. I have been taking suggestion from many people on the ride out. I wanted to step back over but I really don't see that happening anytime soon. Maybe a little latter on in my riding. I am going to go with the swing of the frame. I think I can handle that one.

Thanks for keeping up with my progression. The Journey Gap is closing!

Keep on Riding!

No comments: