Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back at it!!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for keeping up with my progression with this trick. Now that we have more light during the week it will get abundantly easier to make more post. After I get my bike operational again...this week. I will show you were I am at with this trick. Its not going to go as fast as I was hoping but I am still making progression. I have had a few good rolls and gaining more control. I am hoping this Friday my bike will be back and I will make the long awaited update.

Thanks for everything!

Keep on Riding!

1 comment:

Site Closed said...

Now that there's more light I've finally got my bike back together too. First ride in like 2 months today, sooooo rusty... Daylight saving starts over here at the end of March. Bring on the loooong summer nights! :D

~K~