Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Today is September 30, 2008 and this is my Journey into the Crackpacker. I have been inspired by many riders such as Alan Young and Cristiana Miller to learn this trick. I wanted to keep track of my progression and be able to share it with anyone that wants to take this ride with me. It may take very many months before I can learn how to do this trick every time. It will be a lot of fun as I take this ride. It will also help someone out there that thinks you can just jump on and learn a trick that it does take some time to learn some of these tricks. Some riders may learn faster than others but the whole point is if you dedicate your self to something it can be accomplished. This is my first entery to this blog I hope that you enjoy the Journey into the Crack!



Journey into the Crack September 30,2008 from BMX Freestyler on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your hang-5 diary, your progression is really motivating for people like me who are also in the battle.

Mark "Rad Dad" Dandridge said...

Your Welcome Vic. I never got a chance to make a number 4 or 5 but I think I really need to take the time to finish up the diary with a Final Chapter. I hope you enjoy this Journey into the Crack!! Thank you so much for the comment. You are the very first person to leave one!!

Mark